What size cake should I get?
Does my cake need to be refrigerated?
Cup & Cake cakes are best served at room temperature, but we recommend storing it in a fridge until 2 hours before serving.
Do you deliver?
Yes! We’re happy to deliver to the following locations:
- Queenstown CBD-Free
- Queenstown Lakes, including: Arrowtown, Kelvin Heights, Fernhill, Sunshine Bay, Arthurs Point, Frankton etc: $20.00
- Cromwell, Alexandra, Wanaka: $25.00
- Please click here to view a map of Queesntown zones.
How far in advance do I need to order?
We accept orders from 6 months to 48 hours before an event.
Do you do weddings?
Indeed we do! - Click here to view our wedding page.
I need a cake today… What do I do?
We bake fresh, daily and have options available to choose from our cabinet, or give us a call to put one aside.
Can I pay over the phone?
Yes, we accept all major credit cards over the phone.
Please DO NOT send your credit details via email, this is an unsafe way to process your payment.
Can I order online and have it delivered?
Yes! We now accept online ordering.
To ensure fulfillments of your order, please give us 72 hours notice for an online order.
If it is less than 72 hours prior to your event, please give us a call on 03 409 CAKE.
I’ve emailed a bespoke order and not heard back?
We take anywhere from 7-10 days response for bespoke events. We will get back to you as timely as possible.
Courier A Cake FAQ
- Only 6"size is available for shipping
- Must be a NZ post recognized address-Sorry no PO Boxes etc
- There is no Sunday Delivery service.
- There is limited Saturday delivery, please contact us with the delivery address so it can be checked with the couriers.
- All Cakes Shipped Nationally
- 1 day required for delivery
- Deliveries can not be made on a Monday, as it is an overnight delivery service and the couriers do not operate on a Sunday, alternatively items can be sent out Monday and delivered Tuesday.