Courier a Cake
- All Black (dark chocolate cake) - covered in fondant, with an edible image or message, and a ribbon tied around the base.
- What's Up Doc? (carrot cake) - covered in fondant, with an edible image or message, and a ribbon tied around the base.
- edible logo or message-how to click here YOU CAN UPLOAD YOUR FILES BENEATH THE DESCRIPTION AREA BELOW
- Shipping nationally CLICK ON THE FAQ TAB ABOVE
- Can be made gluten free or Dairy free- is extra $15.00 available in both flavours
Courier a Cake Sizes
Only 6” size is available for shipping
Must be a NZ post recognised address
Sorry no PO Boxes etc
There is no Sunday Delivery service.
There is limited Saturday delivery, please contact us with the delivery address so it can be checked with the couriers.
All Cakes Shipped Nationally 1 day required for delivery
Deliveries can not be made on a Monday, as it is an overnight delivery service and the couriers do not operate on a Sunday, alternatively items can be sent out Monday and delivered Tuesday.
Does my cake need to be refrigerated?
Cup & Cake cakes are best served at room temperature, but we recommend storing it in a fridge 2 hours before serving.
How far in advance do I need to order?
We accept orders from 6 months to 48 hours before an event.
I need a cake today… What do I do?
We bake fresh, daily and have options available to choose from our cabinet, or give us a call to put one aside.
Can I pay over the phone?
Yes, we accept all major credit cards over the phone. Please DO NOT send your credit details via email, this is an unsafe way to process your payment.
Variations in final products
All of our goods are individually handmade, and therefore may not always appear exactly as in photographs or descriptions. Photographs on our site are published to provide you with an approximate idea of the goods they describe. We use local and small suppliers, and we may run out of various inputs, depending on seasonality.
Please confirm upon ordering if you first flavour of choice is available.